- Web Design
- Internet Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Real Estate Web Design
- About Us
PPC / Adwords / Directories
In addition to Organic Search Engine Marketing, there are a variety of Paid Opportunities to increase your Online Exposure & Internet Marketing Efforts.
Pay-Per-Click / Google Adwords Programs
PPC (Pay Per Click) is an effective online advertising method that garners instant website traffic and results. Google's Adwords PPC Program is a great way to see your Website Link at the top of a Google Search in a timely and effective manner. These sponsored links are completely different from the organic search engine results and will cost. As the name implies, PPC ads only cost you money when a link is actually clicked.
Why Should You Use PPC?
Let's face it, you need patience to reap the benefits of your Organic Search Engine Marketing Campaign. A Pay Per Click Campaign, such as Google Adwords, provides results instantly. In addition, our SEM Team can then analyze the results for the benefit of improving your organic SEO campaign. A Pay-Per-Click campaign is a great way to embark on new market research as well. To maximize your visitor traffic your GetOn team recommends running pay per click simultaneously with and Organic Search Marketing Program.
There are many other pros of a PPC Campaign including:
Are There Any Cons to a PPC Campaign?
- Performance is highly dependent on your campaign set up, maintenance and monitoring. Poorly setup campaigns will drain your marketing budgets quickly resulting in lower ROI.
- As search terms gain popularity, the pay-per-click rates may increase
- Specific competitive target keywords can be cost-prohibitive
- Google ranks average PPC positioning based on a websites Quality Score & Your Bid. Poor performing website pay more for Adword Placement.
- Requires a trust level as your account manager sets your budgets. You should be able to access your account settings at anytime.
Paid Directory Submissions
Many beneficial Online Directories offer inclusion by payment. We recommend various popular and relevant online directories to increase your search engine ranking, add credibility to your website, to gain new visitors and to create brand/website awareness.
Would you like more information on starting a Pay-Per-Click program or placing your link in some Paid Directories?