Nothing brings Canada together quite like the Olympics. With the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi now underway, it is easier than ever to keep up-to-date on the day’s events, standings and happenings.
The phenomenon of social media usage while watching television continues to grow and whether or not you are watching the events as they air, or waiting for highlights to hit your screen, Team Canada will keep you updated across all platforms.
- Official Blog:sochi-2014-canadian-olympic-photo-blog/
- Facebook: facebook.com/canadianolympicteam
- Twitter: twitter.com/cdnolympicteam
- Instagram: instagram.com/cdnolympicteam
- Google+: plus.google.com/+CanadianOlympicTeam/posts
- Youtube: youtube.com/canadianolympicteam
Many of the athletes, family members, journalists and fans are also turning to social media to update the masses. Try searching #canada, #wearewinter, #teamcanada, #canadaolympics, #olympics2014, #giveyoureverythingcanada and other variations of your favorite sport or athletes to feel like you’re actually there.
Feeling wordly? Here are the official social media accounts for the Olympic Games: